Last updated on November 28th, 2023 at 08:16 pm
Find out how you can download the branch loan app on your phone and get a quick loan sent directly to your mobile phone, by following the step by step guide below. Install the Branch app from the official play store, but you can also get to download the Branch apk below.
Get to download the branch loan app for android and also the apk for your phone. Once you have the app installed, proceed to apply for a loan on branch by following these simple steps.
Branch App Download – Play Store and APK
There are two ways of getting Branch – personal loan app on your phone; the quick and easy way is through google play store and the second way is through a Branch loan app download apk. The branch loan application form is quick and easy to fill inside the app.
Find the branch loan app download links below.
Download from google play store
Google Play Rating: 4.7 / 5.0
Download Branch apk
Steps on how to download Branch loan app
To download the branch app on your phone to apply for an online loan in Kenya, follow the steps below.
- Make sure your smartphone is connected to the internet and has enough space.
- On your android phone, open the google play store.
- Once google play store has opened, type in ‘Branch loan app’
- Select the ‘branch – Personal Finance loans’ and press ‘Install’
- Wait for the Branch app to be installed on your android phone.
- Once the installation is complete press ‘Open’ to launch the Branch.
Features of Branch
Loan you can borrow – Branch Maximum and minimum Limit
Minimum Ksh 500 up to maximum Ksh 30,000. The Branch loan minimum and maximum amount you can borrow has increased in the last few years. By building up you credit and paying back your loans borrowed in good time, you can grow branch app loan from Ksh. 500 up to Ksh 300,000.
APR: 22% to 240%
Example: For borrowing a loan of Ksh 1,000, you will pay a fee of Ksh 220.
Ver 4.1 and up
Branch app apk download
In case you need to install the branch loan app without going through the google play store then you can do so by downloading the apk. The branch loan app apk download is available on many sites however the most reliable ones are from apkfollow and uptodown.
Here are the reasons why you would want to download an apk instead of getting the app directly from the google play store.
There are several reasons why someone might choose to download an APK (Android Package) file instead of getting the Android app from the Google Play Store:
- App Availability: Some apps may not be available on the Google Play Store due to regional restrictions, policy violations, or other reasons. Users may resort to downloading the APK from third-party sources to access these apps.
- Device Compatibility: In some cases, an app may not be officially supported on a particular device, but users may find that the APK works on their device even if it’s not listed as compatible on the Play Store.
- Version Preference: Users might prefer an older version of an app because they find it more stable or they dislike changes introduced in newer updates. APK files allow users to install specific versions of an app.
- Avoiding Google Play: Some users may choose to avoid the Google Play Store for privacy reasons or due to concerns about Google’s control over app distribution. Branch app download apk from a trusted source provides an alternative.
- Early Access to Updates: Users who want to access the latest features or updates before they are officially released on the Play Store might choose to download the APK from the developer’s website or other trusted sources.
- App Modding: Some users may want to modify or tweak an app, which is often done by downloading the APK and applying modifications directly. This is often the case with customizing the appearance or unlocking premium features without payment.
- Lack of Google Services: In regions where Google services are restricted or not available, users may need to sideload apps via APK files as the Play Store may not be accessible.
- Developer Distribution: Developers might distribute their apps outside of the Play Store for various reasons, such as beta testing or avoiding fees associated with the Play Store.
While there are legitimate reasons to download branch loan app apk, it’s crucial to be cautious. Downloading from untrusted sources can pose security risks, as malicious software can be bundled with the APK. Users should stick to reputable sources and consider the potential risks before sideloading apps.
Pros and cons of Branch loan app
Given that Branch loan app Kenya is very popular with borrowers of loans, and also as a digital bank, here are some advantages and disadvantages of the app download and install.
- The installation process is easy and straightforward for the Branch Loan app.
- Once you apply for the loan and it is approved, you get the loan almost instantly.
- No late charges or rollover fees.
- Adding your loan limit takes a long time since you slowly have to build trust with the app.
- High interest charged on loans compare to other mobile loans.
Download branch loan app for iphone
For apple ios users looking for the branch loan app download on iPhone, unfortunately, it is not available on the apple store.
However, there is a workaround to installing Branch loan app on iPhone. Although, this may not really guarantee it working, it is worth a try.
To download and install Branch loan app download for iPhone, you will need to get an android emulator on your phone. Once you install an android emulator, you can now access android on your iPhone.
The most popular android emulator for iPhone is iAndroid. You can also check these other options for iPhone ios android emulators and see which one you would like to use. Once installed, you can check out android apk stores to get ‘branch loan app download latest version’.
Although this method of installing and downloading the branch loan app on iPhone ios isn’t guaranteed to work, it is worth giving it a try.
Disclaimer: Installing unauthorised apps on your phone can cause damage. Please be careful when installing such apps.
Branch loan app download for PC
If you are using a Windows machine, then you may be wondering if there is a Branch download for PC. There is no download for windows users available.
However, if you want to use Branch loan app on your windows machine, you can install an android emulator and run the app virtually.
One of the best android emulators you can use for windows is BlueStacks. You can find a complete tutorial on how to use an android emulator in the video below.
However, you can install an android emulator and proceed to install the app there. Check out this guide on how to install android on your PC.
Update the branch loan app for android
To update the branch loan app on android, follow these steps:
- Open the google play store app.
- Tap on ‘My apps & games’.
- Scroll through to see if your branch app needs an update.
- If it does, click the ‘update’ option and wait for the app to complete the process.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or follow our twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.