Branch loan app is one of the most used instant loan lending apps in Kenya. If you are looking for a quick, fast and easy loan, it offers this cash directly to your mpesa account when you qualify. It uses modern-day technology and facilities to make it easy and convenient for the person borrowing money to receive it.
Follow these steps below to get the branch loan app and download it on your phone.
Steps on how to download the Branch loan app:
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet either via data bundles or Wi-Fi.
- Go to the ‘Google Play Store‘ on your smartphone and open it by pressing on it.
- Once the Google play store has opened, click on the search bar and type ‘Branch’ and press enter.
- Select ‘Branch’ from the results.
- Click on the install button and wait for the Branch loan app to complete downloading and installing on your phone.
- Open the Branch app by clicking ‘open’
The reason why branch is a very popular money lending up it’s because it doesn’t require you to fill a branch application form. The money you can borrow on this app is for both personal uses or for business use.
Once you qualify for a loan, you need to apply for it on your phone. When it is approved, it is sent directly to you via safaricom m-pesa account instantly.
We have put together a comprehensive step by step guide with pictures on how to download and install it so that you can access the loan facility that Branch offers.
Step by step downloading and installing the Branch loan app (with pictures):
Step 1: Make sure your phone is connected to the internet either via data or Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Go to the Google Play store on your smartphone and open it by clicking on it.
Step 3: Once the Google play store has opened, click on the search bar and type ‘Branch’ and press enter.
Step 4: Click on the install button.
Step 5: Now wait for the Branch app to complete downloading and installing on your phone.
Step 6: Open the Branch app by clicking ‘open’
You have completed the Branch download process.