Last updated on January 25th, 2024 at 02:07 am
Do you need to apply for a Branch loan directly from your phone by using the loan app? Here, we will take you through a step-by-step guide on how you can get cash directly sent to your mpesa from Branch loan app, a popular app in Kenya that lends out money. With affordable loan interest rates and loans being sent quickly to your phone, Branch is one of the best loan apps in Kenya. It also has the most downloads on Google Play Store, with over 10 million downloads.
Let’s agree that we sometimes face an urgent need for cash, and that is why you need an apps like Branch to apply for a mobile loan.
Below you will find a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a branch loan on your phone.
However, we first have to ensure that you have the branch app ready. In case you do not have the branch app installed, then check out how you can download and install it.
Open the Branch Mobile app and follow the steps below so as to complete the process.
How to apply for a Branch loan using the app
This is how to apply branch loan step-by-step.
- Open the Branch App
- Select your ‘preferred language‘.
- Select ‘sign in‘ if you have a branch account or ‘register a NEW ACCOUNT‘ if you are new to Branch.
- Choose your country.
- Select ‘sign in with Phone Number‘ or ‘Sign In with Facebook‘ to complete the branch app sign up.
- Once you have selected ‘sign in with phone number’ put in your phone number and press ‘sign in’
- Now, wait for Branch to send you a validation code.
- Once you receive the validation code, it will automatically key it in your Branch app.
- Wait for Branch to validate the validation code.
- You will now enter into the branch app and it will show you how much you qualify for.
- Press ‘Request This Loan‘
- Select how you will make payments either ‘4 weekly payments‘ or ‘1 monthly payment‘
- Once you’ve selected the time of payment, press ‘Request This Loan‘
- Next, ‘confirm deposit account‘ this is where you will receive your loan. Make sure it’s a Safaricom number linked to an m-pesa account.
- Press ‘Apply‘ and wait for the loan to be processed.
- The loan will be processed and a confirmation message sent to your phone.
- Confirm when payment is due.
Now that is it, you’ve finished the loan application process from Branch. After you download Branch loan app, that is a complete step-by-step guide on how to apply for a loan using the Branch app in 2024.
As always, the most important step is to make sure you have downloaded the app on your smartphone because this allows you to access branch services on your phone.
Need to grow your loan limit on Branch app loan and qualify for a large amount? Check out these tips to help you increase your credit limit with Branch.
Please note that you do not need a physical branch application form to be filled out in order to apply and qualify for a loan from the. Also, to have a smooth application process, make sure your phone has enough charge and data bundles so as to avoid not completing the process, then login branch loan app and proceed.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or follow our twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.