How to apply for a Branch loan using loan app (updated for 2023)
Need to apply for a Branch loan directly from your phone on the loan app? Here is a step by step guide on how you can get cash directly sent to your mpesa from Branch, a popular loan app in Kenya. With affordable loan interest rates and loan being sent quickly to your phone, Branch is one of the best loan apps in Kenya. It also has the most downloads on google play store with over 10 million downloads.
Let’s agree that we sometimes face an urgent need for cash, and that is why you need an app like branch to apply for a mobile loan.
Below you will find a step by step guide on how to apply for a branch loan on your phone.
However, we first have to ensure that you have the branch app ready. In case you do not have the branch app installed, then check out how you can download and install it.
Open the Branch Mobile app and follow the steps below so as to complete the process.
How to apply for a Branch loan using the app
- Open the Branch App
- Select your ‘preferred language‘.
- Select ‘sign in‘ if you have a branch account or ‘register a NEW ACCOUNT‘ if you are new to Branch.
- Choose your country.
- Select ‘sign in with Phone Number‘ or ‘Sign In with Facebook‘
- Once you have selected ‘sign in with phone number’ put in your phone number and press ‘sign in’
- Now, wait for Branch to send you a validation code.
- Once you receive the validation code, it will automatically key it in your Branch app.
- Wait for Branch to validate the validation code.
- You will now enter into the branch app and it will show you how much you qualify for.
- Press ‘Request This Loan‘
- Select how you will make payments either ‘4 weekly payments‘ or ‘1 monthly payment‘
- Once you’ve selected time of payment, press ‘Request This Loan‘
- Next, ‘confirm deposit account‘ this is where you will receive your loan. Make sure it’s Safaricom number linked to an m-pesa account.
- Press ‘Apply‘ and wait for the loan to be processed.
- The loan will be processed and a confirmation message sent to your phone.
- Confirm when payment is due.
Now that is it, you’ve finished the loan application process from Branch. That is a complete step-by-step guide on how to apply for a loan using the Branch app in 2022.
As always, the most important step is to make sure you have downloaded the app on your smartphone because this allows you to access branch services on your phone.
Need to grow your loan limit on Branch and qualify for a large amount? check out these tips to help you increase your credit limit with Branch.
Please note that you do not need a physical branch application form to be filled out in order to apply and qualify for a loan from the. Also, to have a smooth application process, make sure your phone has enough charge and data bundles so as to avoid not completing the process.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or follow our twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.