Last updated on July 5th, 2023 at 10:51 am
One of the best data offers when it comes to the internet purchase of bundles in Kenya is Telkom mzito bundles. This is a data bundle offered by Telkom Kenya that comes with internet bundles, talk minutes to any network and SMS bundles to any network. Here I will take you through how to subscribe to the bundle, the different Mzito bundles available and how to check the balance.
Table of Contents
How to subscribe to Telkom Mzito Bundle
To get the Mzito bundles on your Telkom line, follow these steps
- Dial *544#
- Select option 1, combo bundles – new
- Choose 2, Mzito combo bundles – new
- Then select the best option for you. (1: 3GB+50 ALL Net Min for Ksh 500 (No Expiry)
- 2: 10GB+150 ALL Net Min for Ksh 1000 (No Expiry) 3: 25GB+400 ALL Net Min for Ksh 2000 (30Days Expiry))
- Press 1. Accept to confirm purchase of Mzito bundle.
- Wait for confirmation of purchase.
Before subscribing and buying the mzito bundle on your phone, make sure you have enough credit topped up on your Telkom line.
Mzito Bundle offers available on Telkom Kenya
There are three main data and bundle offers that are offered under Mzito. Here are the Telkom offers available for Mzito Bundle.
- 3GB+50 ALL Net Min for Ksh 500 (No Expiry)
- 10GB+150 ALL Net Min for Ksh 1000 (No Expiry)
- 25GB+400 ALL Net Min for Ksh 2000 (30Days Expiry)
[su_box title=”JOIN OUR TELEGRAM – CRB” style=”soft” box_color=”#004de5″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”9″]JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP to get Saidia Tips for Telkom Kenya. [/su_box] [maxbutton id=”4″ url=”https://bit.ly/42MAodm” text=”Join Telegram” ]
Details about Mzito Bundles
The breakdown below shows you what you are offered when you purchase these bundles. It comes with both internet data and talk time minutes on your Telkom line. Below find the details of each subscription.
|Data Bundle Package||Validity / Time||Price (Ksh)|
|3 GB + 50 minutes||No Expiry||500|
|10 GB + 150 minutes||No Expiry||1000|
|25 GB + 400 minutes||30 days||2000|
How to check Telkom Mzito bundle balance
You can dial *141# on your phone to check the bundle balance you have. Another way to check your internet bundle balance is by dialing *544#, choose 98 and select option 13 ‘check data balance’.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or Twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to Saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.