Are you in a situation where you have forgotten your Timiza PIN and need to reset it? Then here we will take you through the quick way on how to reset your Timiza PIN.
The Timiza loan app is one of the most popular digital loan lending apps in Kenya and it’s loan facility is offered by ABSA bank. ABSA was formerly Barclays bank until a recent take over.
There are two main ways in which a registered Timiza user can reset their PIN when they have forgotten it. Either through the Timiza app or by using the Timiza USSD code *848#
Reset Timiza Pin on Timiza App
Here is how to reset your TImiza PIN directly through the Timiza app. Follow these steps.
- Open the Timiza app
- On the home screen press forgot PIN
- You will be asked to dial 0709213000 0r 0204265000 to receive a new Timiza PIN.
- Once you dial the number provided, you will be guided on how to reset your PIN.
The other way to reset the PIN is by dialing the Timiza USSD code *848#
How to reset Timiza PIN through USSD code *848#
Here is how to go about it.
- Dial *848# (make sure you have enough credit)
- Press 1 – Forgot PIN
- Next, you’ll need to answer two security questions that you ad set up when registering on Timiza.
And that is how to reset your forgotten PIN if you are using the Timiza app.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.