Zenka App: How to recover your Zenka PIN | Reset PIN (get forgotten PIN)
Have you forgotten your Zenka loan app PIN? And now you cannot access the mobile loan platform to get a loan. This can be frustrating. Below we shall take you through how you can recover your zenka PIN and get back access to your profile to borrow or repay your loan.
Given the number of secret PINs you have, for your bank, phone and other apps, to access different accounts, one can easily forget their zenka pin. When it comes to the Zenka app, you can easily and quickly reset your forgotten PIN. Find out how below.
Before starting to reset PIN on Zenka, you can easily and quickly retrieve your Zenka PIN from your SMS. Simply, open your messages and type on the search ‘your new pin is’. Check out the full step by step guide on how to retrieve your Zenka PIN from SMS here.
How to reset Zenka PIN
Follow these steps to reset your Zenka PIN
- Open Zenka loan app on your phone.
- Enter your mobile number and press Next.
- Press ‘Forgot PIN‘ link that is on the top right.
- You will be presented with a ‘Security question’. This is the one you chose during the registration process.
- Type in your answer and press continue.
- Zenka app will notify you that ‘Your PIN has been reset, and to wait for SMS with new PIN to log in with’,
- Open your phone messages (SMS) and check for SMS from Zenka (40730)
That is how you get your Zenka PIN if you remember your security question.
Retrieve / get your Zenka PIN from SMS (messages)
If you haven’t deleted previous messages on your phone, then it is easier and quicker to get your Zenka PIN.
Follow these steps to get your Zenka pin:
- Open your messages / SMS.
- At the top, on the search bar, type “your new pin is” and press search.
- This will take you to the last message that had our Zenka PIN.
- Open it, and get your PIN
Given that Zenka app sends you an SMS if you have reset your password on the loan app, this SMS normally contains your pin.
The SMS reads as follows:
How to change Zenka default PIN, make it easier to remember
Want to know how you can change your Zenka default PIN? Follow these steps below.
- Open your Zenka app and log in.
- Select the menu button.
- Choose change pin on the top right.
- Next, input your new 4 digit pin, one that will be easy to remember.
- Press the change PIN button.
- Zenka app will notify you that ‘your PIN has been changed successfully’
The reason why you would want to change your Zenka default PIN is so that you can set one that is easier to remember.
Reset Zenka PIN if you have forgot pin and Security Question
To recover your Zenka PIN and reset it if you have forgotten both pin and the security question, follow these steps:
- Go to the Zenka facebook page. (Link: https://www.facebook.com/zenkakenya/ )
- Select the messenger option / icon.
- Choose the option ‘forgotten both your Zenka PIN and security question.”
- Next, Zenka will ask you to send the following details: ‘Full name’ ID number’ ‘Phone number’ ‘Date of Birth’ ‘Email address’ ‘Value of your last Zenka loan’
- When this is correctly submitted, zenka will send you your PIN to your email address.
- Next, proceed to sign in to Zenka with your new PIN.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.