Telkom Ziada points is a reward system by Telkom Kenya that awards points to customers on the Telkom Kenya mobile network for using their services. This loyalty program can be compared to the bonga points system that Safaricom is popular for.
As a customer, you earn 1 point for every 1 KSH you spend on calls, SMS and data. Telkom subscribers with enough ziada points can redeem them for airtime, freedom data bundles and also mobile phone handsets.
How to redeem Telkom Ziada points *126#
To redeem your points on Telkom ziada follow these steps:
- Dial *126#
- Select your option; 1:Get Freedom Data Bundle, 2:Get Free Airtime (Across Networks) 3:Device redemption.
- Choose the item you want to redeem.
- Telkom will give you a confirmation message that you have successfully redeemed items using Ziada.
Note: When redeeming ziada points for data and phone calls, take note of when the minutes and bundles will expire.
What can you redeem using Ziada Points?
These are the rewards you can get when you redeem Ziada points.
When you have accumulated enough Ziada points, you can redeem them for Telkom Data bundles.
Here are some of the internet bundles you can redeem.
- Freedom Daily 2GB for 1,649 points
- Freedom Weekly 2GB for 4,149 points Freedom Monthly 4GB for 8,299 points
Also, users with enough Ziada points can redeem Telkom talk time airtime using the points they have.
This are the options you can get for airtime.
- Get Ksh 50 for 1,199 points.
- Get Ksh 100 for 1,999 points and more
Devices from Telkom: Phones, MiFi and routers
Telkom Subscribers who have earned ziada points can also redeem them for devices.
This are some of the Telkom Kenya devices you can get from the points you have earned.
- Kaduda 4G for 77,500 points
- 4G MI-FI router for 124,975 points
- 4G CPE Router for 249,975 points
How do you get/earn ziada points
Telkom users can earn ziada points by topping up their lines with credit and using the services offered by the telco operator.
How to register for Ziada points
For Ziada points, there is no registration. Once you have signed up into the Telkom Kenya network, you automatically start earning the points.
Transferring Ziada points to another number
As for now, Telkom Kenya subscribers cannot transfer ziada points to another user.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.