The Huawei HiLink app is the way users can manage their Telkom Kenya MiFi. Here is how to download, install and configure the app on your phone. Once the HiLink app is installed you will be able to setup you MiFi.
How to download HiLink App
Here is how to download and install the Huawei HiLink App on your phone.
- Open the google play store
- Next, search for the Huawei hilink app
- Once you have it, press the install button.
- When it’s done downloading and installing, Press Open.
Download Huawei HiLink App with pictures
Step 1: Open the google play store
Step 2: Next, search for the Huawei hilink app
Step 3: Once you have it, press the install button.
Step 4: When it’s done downloading and installing, Press Open.
Setting up the Huawei HiLink App
These are the steps you need to follow to setup the Huawei HiLink app to help you configure your Telkom Kenya MiFi.
- Open the Huawei HiLink App
- Press Next
- Allow the HiLink app to access your location and Press OK.
- Swipe across the introduction text for ” HUAWEI HiLink App – New Login” , “Prevent unauthorized access” , “Quick Sharing”
- Press ‘START’
- Now, connect your device to the “Huawei MiFi” hotspot. The default ‘username’ and ‘password’ will be found on the back cover of your Telkom 4G MiFi
- Allow ‘HUAWEI HiLink’ to access the device location.
- You will then have access to the Telkom MiFi. You will see the main window that will show you ‘devices and ‘Tools’.
- Next, press ‘ Log In’
- Enter the password.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or follow our twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.