Get to download my Telkom app for android and also the apk for your phone. Once you have downloaded the app, install it and open it on your phone. Links are below.
Once you get the download of my Telkom app Kenya on your phone, you will be able to access many of Telkom Kenya’s services.
Find the download links below
My Telkom app Kenya download
Here are the download sources
Download from Google Play store:
Google Play Rating: 2.3/5.0
Download apk from apkpure:
Apkpure Rating: 0.0/0.0
You can download the app from the google play store or get the apk from apkpure.
My Telkom app details on google play store
4.0 and up
“So far so good I’d say it’s okay but there is an issue sometimes when starting the app it takes a while loading and there are a few bundle/ziada/airtime options not available on the app”
Keith Wesh – Google Play Store – 4 Stars
“Has served well though slow to load till a few days ago. Now it can be improved as many users have stated. Developers seem. Not bothered by concerns pointed out.”
John Ndegwa – Google Play Store – 2 Stars
Pros and cons of my Telkom app
- Easily Access all Telkom Kenya services
- Very light on phone resources
- Extra features like monitoring your usage.
- Quickly access customer service from.
- Very slow to load.
- Takes time to change from one section to the other. Not smooth.
- Some of the offers are missing compared to the USSD service *544# e.g.
- The interface has not been updated for some time.
How do you download the my Telkom app
Follow these steps to download and install the app on your phone
- Open google play store on your android phone.
- Next, search for my Telkom app.
- Press install
- Give the app a few minutes to download and install on your phone.
- Once my Telkom app has completed downloading, press Open.
Note: Do you need a complete guide with pictures on how to download the app on your phone, you can find it here.
Overall review of my Telkom app:
So what is the overall conclusion about the app. Well, it is usable, but not necessary. Much faster to use the USSD option *544# to access the service you need. Offer options do not show up as needed e.g. Freedom Friday, Mambo onnet. It is very buggy.
It still needs a lot of work to catch app to competitors like Safaricom and airtel who offer a much smoother app experience.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or follow our twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.