The selfcare portal website by JTL is used by its mobile subscribers to access faiba mobile services without the need to install the faiba app or to dial USSD codes on mobile network. Here we take you through how to buy data bundles, top up airtime and check your balance on the – selfcare jtl co ke website.
Here is what the selfcare.jtl.co.ke portal for faiba mobile phone users helps you to do; buy airtime, purchase internet data bundles, check your airtime balance and check your internet data bundles balance.
In addition to this, faiba mobile phone subscribers can check the expiry date of their airtime / bundles as well as activate the data manager from the selfcare portal online. The good thing about this portal by JTL is that, you do not need to install anything on your phone.
How to access the Faiba mobile selfcare portal (seflcare.jtl.co.ke)
To access the JTL selfcare website portal follow these steps.
- Open your phones internet bowser
- Type ‘selfcare.jtl.co.ke’ and press enter / go.
- You will now have access to the JTL selfcare portal.
Note: You can access the selfcare portal without credit or data bundles from your faiba mobile. This will enable you to top up data bundles easily and quickly. Also, when you use JTL data to access selfcare.jtl.co.ke, it will identify your telephone number and current available airtime balance and data balance.
Join Whatsapp Group Here
However, if you access the selfcare portal over wifi or through other mobile network providers the airtime and data balance information will not be available.
Buy Faiba mobile internet data bundles using selfcare.jtl.co.ke
If you need to top up your Faiba mobile data bundles online through selfcare, follow the steps below:
- Open your web browser on your phone using either chrome, opera mini etc.
- Go to selfcare.jtl.co.ke or click here.
- Choose Data option.
- Select Buy on the option of data bundles you would like [want to buy.]
- Next, choose the ‘Options‘ of how you want to top up data bundles, either through ‘airtime‘ or ‘Mpesa‘. [In this case we will top up JTL internet bundles using MPESA, so choose mpesa.]
- Select MPESA.
- Now Enter your Faiba Number ‘0747xxxxxx‘
- Next, enter the Safaricom mpesa number to use to buy bundles. ‘07xxxxxxxx‘
- Wait for the Mpesa pop up and enter your Mpesa Pin. “Do you want to pay Kshs. 50 to JAMII TELECOM Account no. 254747xxxxxx-D1? Enter M-PESA PIN: ”
- Confirm purchase of bundles from mpesa.
- You’ll then get a confirmation message on mpesa.
- Now, check your balance on the Faiba App.
Once you have successfully purchased data bundles for your JTL faiba mobile line, you can now start using the internet to browse.
How to buy Buy airtime for faiba mobile JTL using selfcare portal over the internet
Need to buy Faiba mobile airtime online? Then use faiba selfcare portal by following the steps below.
- Open your browser and go to selfcare.jtl.co.ke or click here.
- Select Airtime.
- Choose Mpesa. – Nunua na Mpesa
- Input Faiba Number 0747 xxxxxx
- Then put in you safaricom Mpesa number. 07xx xxxxxx
- Enter the Amount of airtime credit you want to buy.
- Press Initiate.
- Wait for Mpesa pop up to enter your mpesa PIN.
- Enter Mpesa PIN and press Send, then press OK.
- Next, check your airtime balance on the Faiba app.
The JTL faiba selfcare portal is an online platform that helps their customers to buy airtime, buy internet bundles, check balance on their phone line and also to check the expiry date of services they have subscribed to. To learn more about the mobile selfcare portal click here.
Selfcare by JTL will enable you to carry out faiba mobile top up of your airtime and data bundles. This means that if you can’t access the faiba app or dial *111#, you can quickly access the services you need online by going to selfcare.jtl.co.ke.
What is selfcare JTL?
Selfcare JTL is a self-help portal for faiba mobile users that enables subscribers to buy internet bundles, top up airtime and also check available balance among other things.
How do you check your faiba mobile Balance?
To check your balance on faiba JTL you can do so through; the faiba app, through selfcare portal or by dialing *111#.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our Facebook page or twitter page. Also without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. And feel free to leave a comment below.