Last updated on February 1st, 2020 at 03:02 pm
One thing that Barclays have managed to accomplish is to make it easy to repay app loans using the timiza paybill number. Not only can you borrow loans using the app, but you can also open a bank account and pay bills using the app.
After you have downloaded and installed the app on your android phone, then you proceed to apply for a loan.
How to apply for a Timiza loan on the app step by step:
Follow the steps below:
- Make sure you have Timiza installed from google playstore.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Log in using your PIN.
- Check your loan limit. It will be shown on the home screen “Your Timiza loan limit is KSH **,***”
- Select My loans.
- Choose Request loan.
- Input amount of money you want to borrow. “How much do you want to borrow”
- Press continue.
- Timiza will confirm that the loan application was successful
- Wait for a message from Timiza SMS confirming you have qualified for the loan.
Repay Timiza loan using mpesa paybill 300067
Follow these steps:
- Open mpesa on your phone.
- Select Lipa na mpesa.
- Now select paybill option.
- Enter the Timiza paybill no 300067
- Next enter your account number. This is normally your phone number 07** ******.
- Now enter the amount you want to transfer to your Timiza account and press OK.
- Enter your mpesa PIN and press OK.
- Wait for a confirmation message from mpesa.
Timiza paybill number:
Paybill is a service offered by safaricom that allows users to pay a business directly for a good or service using mpesa. The Timiza paybill number 300067 enables users to make deposits directly to their Timiza Barclays accounts.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our facebook page , twitter page and without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. Also, feel free to leave a comment below.