Last updated on July 21st, 2020 at 06:47 pm
Once in a while, we need money in the form of an emergency mpesa loan and that’s where Saida loan app comes in.
Are you in need of a quick instant loan through m-pesa from an app like saida loan app? Then you have come to the right place. When it comes to applying for an instant mpesa loan, you need to follow the right steps in order to qualify.
Not only that, you need to know all the requirements and tools to have to have a smooth loan application process. That is what you will find here, we take you through the whole process of downloading, installing and applying for a saida loan.
This is one of the online loans in Kenya via mpesa like Tala app and Timiza app. It helps you get loans in Kenya without security.
So how do you go about this process of getting quick mobile loans in Kenya step by step by using the saida money lending app? Below we take you through the details of installing, applying and qualifying for a mobile loan.
What do you need to apply for saida loan app?
This is the requirements you need to meet before applying for a saida loan and qualify as quick as possible:
- A mobile phone and it should be an android smartphone.
- Be recognised as adult in Kenya i.e. be at least 18 years.
- Have a valid national ID or Passport
- Be a registered safaricom line user.
- Have m-pesa active on your android phone.
- Having a steady income also adds onto helping you get a loan.
- Also, be using your Mpesa frequently and have your messages saved on the phone.
Now, after you meet these qualifications, then it’s time to get the app on your phone. Check out how to do this below.
How to download saida loan app on your phone?
Steps on how to download Saida loan app:
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet either via data or Wi-Fi.
- Go to the Google Play store on your smartphone and open it by clicking on it.
- Once the Google play store has opened, click on the search bar and type Saida loan app and press enter.
- Select Saida loan app from the results.
- Click on the install button and wait for the app to complete downloading and installing on your phone.
- Open the Saida app by clicking ‘open’
After completing the download and installation process of saida, you will now need to register for an account. Registering for an account enables you to login and start using this mobile loan apps features.
How to register on saida app?
Follow these steps to register on okash
- Make sure you download and install the app.
- Open saida app on your phone.
- Once the app has opened, press get started.
- You’ll be asked to type your mobile number. 07** *** ***and press next
- Press Next to Create an account.
- Saida app will give you a welcome message once you successfully create account.
- Now fill in the saida registration form.
- Type in your Full Names (as they appear on ID).
- Confirm your Mobile Number.
- Input your ID Number.
- Next you’ll Select An Email to use.
- Now, press CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Confirm if the details you keyed are correct.
- Wait for the app to process information.
Once you complete the registration process, you can now check if you qualify for an m-pesa loan through saida app.
Steps to apply for a loan on saida loan app:
Now it’s time to apply for your loan. First, you need to press the ‘check now’ button to see if you can qualify for a loan. The next follow these steps to apply for a saida loan.
- Open the app on your android phone.
- Log in to the saida loan app.
- Press refresh now.
- Next you will need answer a few questions that saida asks you.
- After you finish answering the questions, check if you qualify.
- The app will then tell you when you need to check the results of whether you have qualified for a loan. Normally this is after an hour.
- Exit to the main page by selecting close this page
- Next confirm if you’ve qualified for a loan by pressing refresh.
Questions asked during the loan application process:
Here are the questions you will be asked when applying for an instant mpesa loan using the saida loan app.
- What language you want to answer the questions in either ‘English‘ or ‘Swahili‘
- Your genders i.e. are you a man or a woman
- They also ask you your age to make sure if you are above 18.
- Next, confirm your marital status whether you are single. Single with children (child), married with children (child) or just married.
- Another question yu will get is your highest level of education. Did you finish up to class 8, form 4, diploma, degree, masters or PhD?
- Then, saida will also want to know if you live alone / with a spouse? And whether the house you have is ‘owned‘ or ‘rented‘.
- The next question will be about your main source of income and whether it’s a part time, seasonal or full time capacity.
- Also, when are you paid i.e. daily, weekly or monthly and how much you’ve been earning?
- How long have you been earning this amount of money in years?
- How will you use the saida loan?
- Next question they ask is how you will use the saida loan is it for an emergency, to build my credit, to pay a bill, to buy something or for my business.
- And then finally, you’ll be asked how much you would want to borrow either Ksh 100 Ksh 1000, 1001 to 3000, 3001 to 7000, 7001 to 10000, 10001 to 15000, 15001 to 30001 or 30,001 to 50,000?
The next step is to check whether you qualify.
Process of repaying your saida loan:
To repay your okash follow this steps. You will use the following Paybill number which is 854400.
- Check the amount you need to repay for your loan on the app.
- Open m-pesa menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select Pay bill.
- Input Paybill Number 854400 which is the Saida by Suave Business Solutions.
- Select Account number.
- Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Now Enter the Amount to pay, this will be your loan amount.
- Press OK on the m-pesa menu.
Contact details of saida loan app:
Do you have an issue that you need to be addressed by the saida customer care? Here is how you can contact them.
To contact saida, you can reach them by using the help menu on the loan app. Use the chat function created in the app. If you don’t have the app yet, then use their website and visits the FAQ page where they have answered the most common questions.
The customer service team can also be reached on social media through their official twitter page and also using the official Facebook page.
Saida mpesa paybill number:[su_note]saida loan app m-pesa paybill number you use to repay your mobile loan is 854400.[/su_note]
The saida m-pesa paybill number you use to repay your mobile loan is 854400.
Saida maximum and minimum Loan amounts:
There is a maximum and minimum amount of money that you can qualify for when you apply for a loan on the saida loan app. However, this amount of money depends on a number of things that are the app will determine.
How much can you qualify for on the loan app?
The maximum amount of money that you can borrow from the saida loan app is Ksh. 50,000 once you qualify. The minimum amount of money you can borrow from the loan app is Ksh. 1000. Note this applies for the Kenyan market.
Saida loan repayment period?
On the app you can select either a 1 to 6 months repayment schedule. Each of the loan repayment terms come with specific loan payment terms.
How much interest do you pay on the okash loan?
Saida has a service fee of between 3% and 21% per month which adds up to APR 36%-252% of the amount loaned to you. The interest rate differs with each individual. This is because the interest rate depends on a few factors such as the payment period of loan and other terms of the loan. This is shown especially if you’re a high-risk individual (poor creditworthiness), the interest rate you’ll be charged on your siada loan will a higher.
Late payments and overpayments:
What happens when you make a late payment for your saida loan?
If your loan repayment is late by more than 60 days, a penalty of 10% will be applied to the late loan amount. After that, no further penalties or charges will be applied again.