How to apply for a KCB mpesa loan
Need to apply for a KCB mpesa loan, then this article will guide you step by step on how to do that. This is by far the most popular feature with users of the KCB mpesa account. This because of the quick and easy mpesa loans it offers. To apply for this instant loan in Kenya, you don’t need to install any application or fill any forms.
Loans offered can be used for cash emergencies or to fund a sudden unforeseen expense. Below, find how you can apply for instant mpesa loans on the KCB mpesa.
How to apply for a KCB Mpesa loan
- Open the mpesa menu on your phone.
- Select loans and savings
- select m-shwari
- Next, select loan.
- Choose request loan
- Now, enter the amount you want to borrow. (make sure the amount is within your loan limit [link: ])
- next, enter your m-pesa PIN
- Wait for the loan amount to be sent to your m-pesa account.
KCB mpesa loan limits start from a minimum of Ksh 100 up to a maximum of Ksh 50,000. When you compare m-pesa cash lending platforms and loan givers in Kenya, KCB mpesa just like mshwari has one of the largest limits.
On their website, KCB also mention on their website that users of the platform can qualify for a loan as high as 1 million Ksh. But of cos this depends on the credit worthiness of the customer.
To find out how much you qualify to borrow on the KCB mpesa platform, you can do the following.
How to check how much you qualify for on KCB mpesa (check your loan limit.)
To check your KCB mpesa loan limit, follow these steps;
- Open m-pesa
- In the menu select loans and savings
- Go to KCB mpesa
- Select loan
- Press the check loan limit option.
So, who can qualify for an mpesa loan from KCB mpesa? To be able to apply for a loan, you must meet the below qualifications.
- Be an mpesa subscriber for 6 months.
- Actively use other safaricom services like voice, data and sms.
- Save on the KCB mpesa service. (Although this is not a must. )
And with that, you have all the details you need to be able to apply and qualify for a KCB mpesa loan.