After applying and qualifying for an emergency m-pesa loan on your phone, you will need to repay your okash loan using their paybill no through mpesa.
One of the most downloaded apps in the Kenya mobile loans market, the app has proven to be very reliable to loan borrowers. Especially if you are looking to get a loan in Kenya without security attached.
So, the question is, how do you repay the loan using Safaricom paybill service?
There are a few things you need done, then you can follow the instructions on saidia has below.
How to repay okash loan using mpesa paybill no?
The okash paybill no is 612224. Here is how to make your loan repayment
- Check the amount you need to repay for your loan on okash app.
- Open m-pesa menu on your phone.
- Next select Lipa na mpesa.
- Choose the paybill option.
- Enter the paybill number 612224
- Input your account number, this is your safaricom number *** *** *** that you used to register on okash.
- Next enter the amount
- Put in your m-pesa pin.
- Press OK.
- Wait for the confirmation sms from m-pesa.
- Okash will also send you a confirmation message.
That is how you repay using the okash paybill number. However, if you are having challenges with the loan repayment process? You can contact okash customer care to assist you with this.
Sometime you may have an issue repaying the okash loan while using your android phone. Then there could be a few possible things that cause this.
Below find a few known problems that may cause issues repaying your loan using the m-pesa paybill no.
How to solve problems with repaying your okash loan?
Do you have enough balance in your mpesa?
A big challenge that people face when making a loan repayment is having insufficient amount of money in the mpesa account.
Once you confirm how much you need to pay, also confirm how much you have actively in your m-pesa. This will make the payment go smoothly.
Is your okash account active?
Confirm if your okash account is active by contacting the customer care team.
If you are new to the okash app, make sure you have the items below so as to be able to apply and qualify for an instant m-pesa loan.
Here is what you need to use the okash loan app?
You will need the following:
- A mobile phone and it should be an android smartphone.
- Be recognised as adult in Kenya i.e. be at least 18 years.
- Have a valid national ID or Passport
- Be a registered safaricom line.
- Have m-pesa active on your android phone.
- You’ll need to have a steady income.
- Also, be using your Mpesa frequently.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our facebook page , twitter page and without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. Also, feel free to leave a comment below.