How to apply and qualify for an okash loan | instant mpesa loan
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, it is now time to apply and qualify for an Okash loan.
The okash loan app is one of the most downloaded apps in the Kenya mobile loans market, the app has proven to be very reliable to loan borrowers. Especially if you are looking to get a loan in Kenya without security attached.
So, the question is how do you apply and qualify for one?
Steps on how to apply for an Okash loan using your mobile phone?
To apply for an okash loan, follow the steps below:
- Open the okash app on your android phone.
- Log in to the okash app.
- You will see the loan amount you qualify for.
- Select loan amount you need.
- Next, select repayment terms: 14 days –
- Check your loan details.These include the Origination fees, Disbursed and Repayment.
- Fill in the ‘Loan Purpose.’ Okash wants to know what you will use the loan for Education, medical, rent, travel, business, goods, events, household and other.
- Next confirm ‘welcome to portrait authentications’
For you to complete this loan application process you must have registered yourself on okash. The application process only takes a few minutes. Once you have applied for the loan, it will be sent to your m-pesa account instantly.
Also make sure that you have downloaded and installed the app on your phone.
M-pesa is a popular mobile money transfer service that is offered by Safaricom Kenya.
Having an issue applying for the loan on your android phone? Make sure you have met the following requirements.
Here is what you need to use the okash loan app?
You will need the following:
- A mobile phone and it should be an android smartphone.
- Be recognised as adult in Kenya i.e. be at least between 20-55 years old.
- Have a valid national ID or Passport
- Be a registered safaricom line.
- Have m-pesa active on your android phone.
- You’ll need to have a steady income.
- Also, be using your Mpesa frequently.
Qualifying for the loan:
To qualify for an okash instant loan, the app uses technology and data from your phone to determine whether you meet the requirements. This information as stated on their website includes: handset details, financial transaction messages, your reason for borrowing and also okash repayment history.
With this information, the app builds an individual credit score and determines whether or not you are suitable for a loan. This information also helps okash to determine how much money they can loan you.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our facebook page , twitter page and without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. Also, feel free to leave a comment below.