Here at saida we will take you through the tala application process that can help you qualify for a mobile loan with the money sent directly to your mpesa account. Every once in a while, we find ourselves in a situation where you require a quick, instant loan.
You know when it is mid-month and you need a little push, yet you can’t seem to find a coin to your name! Those tough times are what tala loan app, formally known as mkopo rahisi, comes to the rescue.
Before proceeding, it’s good to know that you need to download the Tala app and have it installed on your android app. Afterward, you go through the process of how to fill the tala application form in Kenya. What tala has done is make it simple and straightforward to do this, and best of all you do not require a physical form.
Tala loan application
When applying for a tala loan you will need to download the app from google playstore. Once this process is complete, you will then register for a Tala account on the app once you have opened it. Finally, you will proceed to apply for a loan using a few easy steps.
How to download the Tala app
- Make sure your phone is connected to the internet either via data or Wi-Fi.
- Go to the ‘Google Play store’ on your smartphone and open it by clicking on it.
- Once the Google play store has opened, click on the search bar and type ‘tala Kenya‘ and press enter.
- Select ‘tala Kenya’ from the results.
- Click on the install button and wait for the tala Kenya app to complete downloading and installing on your phone.
How to register for a Tala account
Follow these steps below:
- Open the ‘Tala App‘.
- Select your language.
- Select either ‘I’M New – Create account‘ or ‘Sign In‘.
- Enter your ‘M-Pesa number‘.
- Enter ‘PIN‘ for your number
Tala loan application process step by step
Now that you have completed both downloading and registering on the app, you can now begin the application process.
- Open the ‘Tala app’.
- Wait for the main Tala Mobile App Page to load and then proceed with the below steps.
- Select ‘Apply Now‘ and answer the questions that follow.
- You’ll be asked to review the answers you filled in. Carefully go through them and make sure you answered as accurately as possible.
- Now, the app will show you how much you qualify for.
- Choose the loan amount you want to apply for, you can apply between 1,000 Shillings to 30,000 shillings on the app.
- Choose ‘payment schedule’ you are comfortable with either 21 days or 30 days. What are payment schedules?
- Press ‘Send my loan‘.
- Now agree to the terms and conditions and press ‘confirm‘.
- The loan will then be sent to your ‘mpesa number’
How long does it take to receive a loan from Tala?
This is a question often asked by users. So how long does it take to receive a loan from Tala? After you have completed the loan application process, the money is sent to your m-pesa account within 5 to 20 seconds. Now that’s what you call a quick, instant loan
Tala application form
What is a Tala application form? This does not refer to a physical form, made of paper, which you fill in with a pen. Neither does it refer to your ordinary online form. However, you should look at it as a collection of processes that you will go through in order to have tala check and qualify you for a loan facility on its app. Once you have qualified, you are able to apply for a specific amount of money. This money is then sent directly to your m-pesa account.
The team here at saidia is on a mission! The mission is to make sure that we help as many people to get information that will help them better their lives. We aim to do this by providing detailed, helpful and relevant content, step by step guides and lists. We take time to research and prepare articles, such as this one you just read. If you find that it may be of help to somebody, kindly share it on your preferred social network or email below or above this article. Thank you 😉
2 thoughts on “Easily apply for a tala loan through tala application”
Type here.. Loan to expana business
Betty, check out these places to get a quick loan to boost your small business or shop in Kenya.