Now it’s time to repay your saida loan after going through the process to apply and qualify for the loan. The repayment process requires you to know the mpesa paybill no.
Being one of the most downloaded money lending apps in Kenya, it is comparable to tala loan app, Timiza loan app and branch. Given how many customers they service, then the app has setup ways for users to pay back loans borrowed without going to an office.
So, the question is, how do you repay the loan using Safaricom paybill service?
There are a few things you need done, then you can follow the instructions on saidia has below.
How to repay saida loan using mpesa paybill no?
The saida paybill no is 854400. Here is how to make your loan repayment using this paybill number
- Check the amount you need to repay for your loan on the app.
- Open m-pesa menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select Paybill.
- Input Paybill Number 854400 which is the Saida by Suave Business Solutions.
- Select Account number.
- Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Now Enter the Amount to pay, this will be your loan amount.
- Press OK on the m-pesa menu.
The Saida Paybill no. is 854400
Having challenges with the loan repayment process? You can contact saida customer care to assist you with this.
Sometime you may have an issue repaying the saida loan while using your android phone. Then there could be a few possible things that cause this.
Below find a few known problems that may cause issues repaying your loan using the m-pesa paybill no.
How to solve problems with repaying your saida mpesa loan?
Check the following:
Do you have enough balance in your mpesa?
A big challenge that people face when making a loan repayment is having insufficient amount of money in the mpesa account.
Once you confirm how much you need to pay, also confirm how much you have actively in your m-pesa. This will make the payment go smoothly.
Is your saida account active?
Confirm if your saida account is active by contacting the customer care team.
If you are new to the saida app, make sure you have the items below so as to be able to apply and qualify for an instant m-pesa loan.
Here is what you need to use the saida loan app?
You will need the following:
- A mobile phone and it should be an android smartphone.
- Be recognised as adult in Kenya i.e. be at least 18 years.
- Have a valid national ID or Passport
- Be a registered safaricom line.
- Have m-pesa active on your android phone.
- You’ll need to have a steady income.
- Also, be using your Mpesa frequently.
Did you find this article helpful? Then don’t forget to leave a like on our facebook page , twitter page and without a doubt share with a friend you would like to saidia. Also, feel free to leave a comment below.