16 fun Kenyan Valentine’s Day gifts guaranteed to make it memorable
Valentine’s Day has its classic gifts like flowers, chocolates, and human-sized teddy bears. But as you can see with the lineup of these valentine’s gifts, most of them are cliche.
Are they any authentically fresh gifts that can be shared by couples? We here at saidia managed to get some lovely gift ideas for couples to enjoy this Valentine’s Day 2019. Check them out below and I hope they are helpful.
Don’t forget to share with your companion to get a feel of what their thoughts may be.
1. Book a new experience in your city through Airbnb.
2. A unique drink that both of you will enjoy delivered to your doorstep so you can try something different.
3. An authentic Kenyan cookbook for a homemade meal either on Valentine’s Day or many more in the future.
4. A perfectly executed classic movie date at IMAX or a cinema near you, complete with, maybe even letting them choose the movie.
5. Super sexy colourful boxer shorts that can be unisex.
6. A destination trip or “staycation” in a nice hotel you normally don’t have an excuse to stay in.
7. A bottle of fine wine to enjoy with your lovely partner as you cuddle up, load a movie to watch.
8. Get a toaster to make those breakfast mornings even more special.
9. A fondue maker for a cozy night spent at home together.
Check out this video for easy cheese fondue recipe to get you into that cheesy mode.
10pc resource fondue gift set, available at jumia, 2,700.00 KSH
10. A board game, to get you in a competitive mood with your love.
Check out this funny scrabble video.
11. A personalized soft cover photo book that includes all your favorite moments together.
Contact Landmark multimedia to get a personalized quote for 10 photos printed in high quality on 0774777206.
12. Spend time indoors and order take out Eat in and cuddle:
What do you think of this list? We would love to hear your thoughts below.
Don’t forget to share this article to let others know of saidia Kenya exciting Valentine selection. Happy Valentine ‘s Day to you and your partner.