HOW TO APPLY FOR A BRANCH LOAN:
This is a step by step guide on how to apply for a Branch loan on your mobile phone. Branch is a instant mpesa loan app that offers quick unsecured loans for emergencies that you may have. Loans offered range from KES 250 to KES 70,000.
Before we continue, make sure you have downloaded and installed the branch app for android. You can learn how to do that by checking out our step by step guide how to install the branch mobile app on your android phone.
Steps on how to apply for a loan on Branch Mobile App:
- Open the Branch app.
- Log-in to the branch app.
- You will be shown the amount you qualify for.
- Select the payment terms you want to use either 4 weekly payments or one monthly payment.
- Select request loan.
- Next, confirm deposit account. Make sure this is the correct mpesa number.
- Select ‘Apply’ to get the loan request started.
- Confirm that you have received the loan by pressing ‘Confirm Receipt of loan’
- You will receive an SMS from Branch-co informing you of the amount of money sent to your mpesa number and the number of days for repayment.
- On the Branch app you will be shown when the payment is due.
What you need to qualify for a Branch Loan:
- You need a smart phone that has android installed. The version of android should be above 4.0
- An active mpesa number.
- A Facebook account.